Dylan and i are back in the lower 48 safe and sound after our outing was cut short due to lack of snow and poor conditions. Sorry for the delay in posting our progress, or lack of. I’m working on a vid of the outing which should be up soon. Despite not getting to our objective the trip was very successful in that we had a great time and captured some really cool footage. There was also a ton of information gathered on what this line takes to be skied and we are both committed to another go next season.
Another expedition update. They now have all their gear and themselves on top of Crossen. Currently the weather reports are mixed and they are waiting to see if they will get a window to head down to the Foraker Glacier. Noah said Crossen turned out to be much harder then they planned, but they both seem to be in good spirits.
Noah called again yesterday to let me know they’d hauled 100lb. of gear to the top of Crossen. Then they got to ski 5,500 vertical feet of what Dylan said was the worst skiing he’d ever done. They think they found their way to get down to the Foraker Glacier and are thinking Sat. will probably be the day. For now they are hanging out in 70mph winds.